10 Membership Program Terms and Conditions
Member Points (MP):
- MP redeemed do not apply to tax or shipping
- MP are non-transferrable
- MP can only be used on eligible purchases
- MP have no cash value
- MP are not redeemable for cash
- MP expire 12 months from the time of issue
Program Sign Up:
- Membership program can be cancelled anytime. The following month’s member fee will not be
- The monthly program fee will be billed to your Credit Card account on your enrollment date
anniversary each month.
- Members must be 18 years old to sign up for our Members program.
- Eligible members must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and have a valid email
address and telephone number.
- Enrollment fee and Monthly program fee are non-refundable.
- Membership Reward password will not be emailed to member until payment has been
approved and processed.
- 10 Performance reserves the right to disqualify and cancel individual memberships anytime
due to a violation of our program’s terms and conditions.
- Termination or disqualification, due to violation of our program’s terms and conditions, revokes all remaining
- Each Member is responsible for a knowledgeable understanding about the Program’s terms and
- Points remaining cannot be redeemed for member pricing after a member cancels or
monthly payment cannot be processed.
- 10 Performance has the right to cancel program anytime.